Saturday, July 03, 2010

Toy Story 3 Review



Wow. Almost nothing needs to be said.
Pixar. Movie. that's about all.
It rates 2ND place out of the 3 toy stories. 1ST one is just classic.
2ND one is so great and awesome, but yet not as much as this one.
Pixar is a perfectionist company. And they're good at being perfectionists
because they perfect they're films. That's what's so great about it.
Casting already perfected, animation perfected, script perfected.
Every Little detail. Every grain of grass, to every license plate on
every passing car. I was SO good. Definitely see. this.
You probably already have. if not throw this computer out of your hands,
grab a 20 dollar bill and seat your butt in the car and go see this right now.
Those of you that have already seen it (which better be all of you) See it again!
Thats how good it is.
My favorite characters are the drumming monkey, ken doll, and the clown.
I'm not going to give the plot away. Just go see it.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I approve. You said it-- Pixar is a perfectionist company, and yes they achieved perfection. They have all the details, and I think that's why they're so great. One of my favorite parts was the end when they sang You've Got A Friend In Me in spanish. I thought that was especially cool. I'm excited to see this again! Thanks for the review, Ralph. And it was really fun to have you here, even though I couldn't really be around. :(

Amber said...

You need to make the post about your favorite movies again. Okay? thanks for commenting! where is squeeze?
-Sophie