Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break review


Hey everybody! Here's just a review on spring break movies of 2010.
Here are them all:
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
How to Train Your Dragon
Avatar (yes it's still in theaters)
Clash of the Titans
The Bounty Hunter
IMAX MOVIE: HUBBLE

Now first of all, I didn't see Clash of the Titans or The Bounty Hunter. From the reviews: Don't waste your time on The Bounty Hunter. As for Clash of the Titans, it sounds like it can be upsetting for those who like the 1980's version, but if you going to see it just to see it, I've heard it's epic. I liked DOAWK and HTTYD a lot so go see those! Hubble I've heard from everyone was great too.

1 comment:

Dreamtree D said...

Hey! Haven't talked to you in a wile! I like the Clash of the Titans paragraph. I have seen the new movie and the old movie my self. I like the new movie though it's a huge difference then the old one. I like it because of the action. Catch up on you later.:)