Thursday, June 30, 2005

my most favorite movies

My most favorite movie in the whole entire world would be Star Wars. And the next one would be The Incredibles. Next would be Spy Kids 3. Next would be Veggie Tales. Next would be Scooby Doo 2. Scooby Doo 1 would be next. Then I really would like Power Rangers and The Neverending Story. And Robots. And, if my Mom and Dad would let me see Star Wars 3, it would be my 1st. And then it is Lion King 2. And then Lion King 1. And then Toy Story 2, and then Toy Story 1. And then I really really really really really really like Tarzan. And now, the one and only 101 Dalmations. And then Peter Pan, Return to Neverland. Then Babe the Pig. And that's it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ralph,

I LOVE "The Neverending Story." It's absolutely one of my favorite movies of all time. "The Wizard of Oz" is really high on my list, too.

Anonymous said...

Ralph,

you will never guess what.... On Saturday I met George Lucas the dude that made star wars and I also met Brad Bird, the guy who made the incredibles. The best part is that Brad Bird looks like the bad guy in the Incredibles.

If you ever come to visit San Francisco, we should go to skywalker ranch!

Anonymous said...

Ralph, I saw the Incredibles at Salem's and Megan's and I loved it, so when I got home we watched it again. Is there an Incredibles 2 ?

When I was about five years old I saw Cinderella. Movies like that were really new--full-length cartoons with color and music. I thought it was SO WONDERFUL, especially the part where the beautiful carriage rolled along to the palace and everything along the way turned bright pink. Wow. Later on I couldn't stop thinking about it, and sometimes I watch it now just to remember.

steve u. said...

Jo,

I was glad to see your comment about Brad Bird and Syndrome. That's what I thought the first second I saw him in the director's cut, but that theory got shot down at my house.

Ralpher, what about the Rookie? I cry every time I see it (3 times).

Anonymous said...

You forgot Lion King 1 1/2, you should change it and put it for the first.

Anonymous said...

What about Star Wars IV and Power Rangers? I just got a new Power Rangers movie from the library that I never seen before and it's really cool. And do you know what? The blue Power Ranger is a kid. And you shouldn't forget Star Wars III, and IV, and V, and IV.

Anonymous said...

Ralph, have you ever seen George of the Jungle? It's kind of like Tarzan. It is sooooooo funny. My kids like the part where the guy falls in elephant poop.

Anonymous said...

Ralph, sometimes can you buy some super heroes and give to me for my birthday, when it's close to my birthday?