Sunday, July 17, 2005

My favorite toys

My favorite toy is legos. I like them because they are fun to build with.

I also like lite-brites. I got a star wars one at the end of my cello chart.

I like bionicles. They are kind of like legos only you build them differently.

I also like action figures. I only have a few though.

I like dress ups too.

And, if books count, they would be my favorite. I like Harry Potter books and Magic Treehouses. We got the new one, Harry Potter and the Half-blood prince. I think there is going to be one more coming out. At the library, they didn't have the first Harry Potter book, so I got the second one instead. Anyway, what are your favorite toys?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ralph, It is difficult for me to imagine anyone liking legos more than you. I'll bet you spend 500 hours a year building lego projects! You are a Lego artist.

I really like the Harry Potter legos you designed. I think Dobby is my favorite. Or maybe Harry -- I really how you created his glasses.

Anonymous said...

Do art supplies count as toys? When I was a little girl, I liked getting clay or things I could use to make something.

So Ralph, have you been to Lego Land yet?

Anonymous said...

I just asked Connor what his favorite toy was and he said "Every Toy That I Get" I don't think he really has a favorite toy. Every day is a differnt favorite toy for him. Kinda funny.

Chloe just said "I won't know" when I asked her what her favorite toy is. I guess she is a little young to know.
Love,
Heidi Ashton

liz said...

i really love how you know html and i don't.